Sunday 10 March 2013

Hello world :)

Hello,
Welcome to my latest blog! This is my New Year's resolution, even though I don't have much time for it (full time job + wife and three kids + a couple of other occupations, including learning the Luxembourgish language and brushing up on my French and English...).
Here, I'll be writing some C#, some Java script (especially web UI development), some Azzure and at work lately I am doing a lot of SQL and also Sharepoint development (working with some really knowledgeable colleagues) so I'll be posting some interesting things.
Before of any of my posts I'll remind you that my English is not perfect (far from it) with the following statement:
As English is not my mother tongue and before I really start writing anything, I have to apologize for any language mistakes I make.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment